Monday, October 4, 2010

A QUICK CLARIFICATION POST

I just wanted to make a couple of clarifications regarding the challenge and mini-challenge: 
  • You do not have to participate in the mini-challenge...it's entirely optional. 
  • The Mr. Linky at the end of the perpetual announcement post is for sign-ups for the perpertual challenge, NOT the mini-challenge so please be sure to sign up again, even if you originally signed up last year or earlier this year. 
  • There is no sign up for the mini-challenge.  You just post your reviews in the mini-challenge review linky (sidebar) and those who complete the 13 books will be entered in the giveaway.
  • I neglected to add a linky for non-mini-challenge reviews.  I will correct that and it will be in the sidebar as well.
Thanks for bearing with me and remember, if you have any questions whatsoever, please email me at truebookaddictATgmailDOTcom

Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment